The 10 Best 3 Burner Gas Grills, Tested And Researched
1. Best Overall: Weber Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Natural Gas Grill
The Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Grill offers premium performance with a unique look and easy-to-use design. The porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates are open cart design, which is great for cooking over indirect heat. You can also fold the side table and use the integrated hooks to hang food on. Read Review
2. Runner Up: American Gourmet 463773717 CharBroil 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
CharBroil 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill gives you the freedom to grill year-round. This model features a stainless steel lid and firebox, porcelain-coated steel lid and cooking grids. It has two porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates and 360 sq. in. primary cooking space with a swing-away warming rack for maximum versatility. It also features Piezo ignition for quick starts that use up less fuel! Read Review
3. Best Safety: MASTER COOK 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill
The Master Cook 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill is made of stainless steel, porcelain-enamel cooking grate and a multifunctional and practical design that includes a side shelf and durable porcelain-enamel wire burners. The 30,000 BTU stainless steel burners provide even heat distribution while the porcelain-enamel cooking grate is durable and easy to clean. Read Review
4. Best Easy To Use: Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The Char-Broil Classic 360 gas grill is perfect for any outdoor cooking enthusiast. This grill provides 170 square inches of porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming, as well as 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates. Its 8,000 BTU side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces, and three stainless steel in-line burners offer superb cooking performance. Read Review
5. Best Compact: Royal Gourmet PD1301S Portable 3-Burner Table Top Gas Grill
Grill with easy portability and convenience with the Royal Gourmet PD1301S Portable 24-Inch 3-Burner Table Top Gas Grill. This grill offers a porcelain enameled top, grease management system, fast heating and a cover that's removable. With its powerful burners and 1750 sq. in. cooking area, this grill is perfect for outdoor cooking or camping trips. Read Review
Gas grilling is the best option for any type of food. It offers a fast cooking time and is suitable for various types of meals. You can cook everything from burgers to steaks, as well as other foods like chicken, fish, and vegetables without much hassle.
However, there are some factors that you need to keep in mind while purchasing a gas grill. These include the size, cost, and maintenance. Fortunately, we have written this article to help you find the best 3-burner gas grill on the market today. This guide will assist you in finding out what features to look for and what to avoid when shopping around for that perfect gas grill.
Our staff had to concentrate on studying for many hours to acquire such outcomes for readers. Such research depends on both customer star ratings and interviews with customers about their experience of the product. In addition, we recommend Weber Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Natural Gas Grill as one of the ideal selections. For your convenience, we've included an in-depth buyer's guide and other excellent alternatives for you to choose the final option.
RELATED: It's time to start getting your grill ready for the upcoming fall season. Here are our top picks for the best 5 burner gas grills you can buy in March of 2023.
Our Top Picks
Open cart design with six tool hooks and two large wheels. Built-in lid thermometer
Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates. Dimensions - lid closed (inches): 44.5H x 52W x 27D
529 Square inches of cooking space over three burners
Natural gas grill with 10 year, 100 Percent Weber Guarantee, 10 foot flexible hose included ,Left table down width - 42 inches
3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.
Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars, and grease Management system
This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates. Convectional cooking system
- Three stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Metal side shelves measure 12-inches w x 13-inches l providing extra storage and prep space
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- ❤ MULTIFUNCTION AND PRACTICAL: This propane gas grill is perfect compliments any outdoor space like backyard, garden, courtyard, terrace and balcony of most family, alternative all season for outdoor cooking
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- ❤ ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 46.46 L x 20.87 W x 41.14 H inch, and 29.5 inch Length when folding both of the side table of the propane gas grill
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- Three stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming | 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Dimensions: 24.1" D x 51.2" W x 43.5" H | Weight: 80 lbs
- SPACIOUS COOKING SURFACE: This tabletop grill comes with 312 sq. in. cooking surface.
- FAST HEATING: Three separately controlled burners offer an overall of 25,500 BTU cooking power, while integrated piezo ignitor provides instant ignition featuring by the simple push of a button.
- NO FUSSY CLEANUP: Removable, slide-out grease cup collects oil residue while cooking, and is easy to clean up after use. Griddle top is also detachable for washing.
- QUICK ASSEMBLY: No more worries about complex assembly before grilling, so you'll start cooking journey in no time.
- PORTABLE AND CONVENIENT: Portable and easy to carry. With sturdy feet for enhanced stability, this table top grill is perfect for small outdoor cooking events, like camping and tailgating, fueled by 20 lb. propane tank (not included) with hose and regulator (included).
- PREMIUM LIQUID PROPANE GAS GRILL - 40,800 BTU 3 Burner Gas BBQ Grill with a 12,000 BTU side burner makes grilling exceptional barbecue at home easy
- CONSISTENT AND EVEN HEAT - Three burners with independent control knobs deliver continuous and balanced heat across the grilling area
- EASY TO CLEAN - Quickly clean-up after your backyard barbecue using the removable grease cup
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION - Made from tubular steel and built to last, this heavy-duty barbeque grill features dual smoke stacks for better ventilation and a stainless steel bbq thermometer
- LARGE COOKING AREA - 630 square inch total cooking area delivers great taste and bbq flavor: 438 sq in grilling area and a 192 sq in warming rack
- DIMENSIONS - 48"L x 28"W x 48"H, 88 lbs
- STYLISH DESIGN - Char-Griller's unique barrel-style black gas grill with smokestacks is a welcome addition to any backyard
- BARBECUE GRILL FEATURES - Thick porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates for maximum heat retention, warming rack, large wheels for easy portability, and side workstation with barbeque tool set storage hooks
- EASY TO USE - Electronic igniters for each burner insure your gas propane grill starts easily with the push of a button
- GAS GRILL ACCESSORIES - Pairs with the Char-Griller 3055 3 Burner Outdoor Gas Grill Cover and 9305 BBQ Grill Grate Scraper
- LARGE COOKING AREA - 542 square inches of total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space; 392 square inches of primary cooking area and 150 square inches of warming rack area
- NEW TEMPERED GLASS VIEWING WINDOW - New beautiful rounded edge design Redesigned dynamic combustion system
- LARGE STORAGE CABINET - Easy to store your LP tank, while also offering sufficient space for grilling accessories
- LED LIGHTS - LED Control Knobs for increased visibility at night, adding incredible ambiance to your overall cooking experience
- 36000 BTUs COOKING POWER - Three main burners with total 36,000 BTUs deliver powerful heat and great grilling experience
- Removable independent leveling legs
- Matchless ignition - 38" x 16" cooking surface - Cooking surface area: 608 square inches
- Three cast aluminum burners - 90,000 total BTU/r
- Includes removable Grill Box - BB90L - Includes Hose & Regulator
- Patented Wind Baffle Burner Technology, Appliance-style temperature controls
- [Size & Configuration]: The dimension of cooking grills’ s size is 21’’ x16’’ warming rack is: 21’’ x 6’’ . The grill including a heat preservation rack, a seasoning storage rack and a gas storage to satisfy your need.
- [Simple Installation]: Easy assemble, stable cabinet structure, sufficient materials make you feel sincerity and assured. 4-casters design easily to move and keep the gas grill any applicable area.
- [Multi-Function]: Electronic ignition system offers fast and reliable startups. The flame can be easily adjust to deliver heat as you wish. And the Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge can help control the temperature. 10,000-BTU Lidded Side Burner provide an extra cooking space.
- [High Quality Material]: 3-Burner gas grill features stainless steel construction increase the style and durability. Heavy duty rust-resistant porcelain-enameled lid based on your daily use.
- [Stylish Design]: This grill designed with double shelf to keep food warm or defrost. The food can be placed on an upper warming rack without getting cold. The design of side hook is more convenient for the operator to store kitchen tools. lid-mounted thermometer can help control the temperature.
Kenmore 3-Burner Outdoor BBQ Grill
- COMBINED 512 SQUARE INCHES OF COOKING SPACE – This outdoor barbeque grill features 381 square inches of primary cooking surface and 131 square inches for use as a warming rack or slow-cooking secondary surface
- BUY KENMORE – OVER 100 YEARS OF TRUSTED PERFORMANCE – Kenmore Grills come with a full year of parts warranty (5 years for grill burner)
- QUALITY POWDER-COATED STEEL CONSTRUCTION – Durable and highly resistant to corrosion, flaking, and scratching
- FOLDING SIDE SHELVES – Makes this portable propane grill compact and easy to store when not in use or when space is limited
- BUILT-IN HEAT THERMOMETER – Monitor the temperature of the grill when the lid is closed to ensure the safe cooking of your meat and/or seafood
- ELECTRONIC IGNITER – Start your grill with the push of a button
- GRILL TOOL HOLDER – Convenient for hanging your bbq grill accessories (spatula, fork, tongs) in between grilling. Reduces mess and less clutter in your grilling space.
- TOTAL 30,000 BTUs OF COOKING POWER – Each of the three grill burners on this Kenmore bbq liquid propane gas grill carries a rating of 10,000 BTUs. More than enough cooking power for any backyard, deck, or patio barbecue.
- PORTABLE GAS GRILL – The four caster wheels on this Kenmore bbq grill allows you to easily transport and move the grill as needed. Two of the casters can swivel and can be set on lock position to keep the grill secure in your ideal spot.
What to Look For in a best 3 burner gas grills?
Actually, when you decide to invest in best 3 burner gas grills for yourself, lots of things to consider! It's harder to choose since the product comes with many types, functions, and features from different manufacturers. That’s why you should find a reliable space to acquire knowledge related to the item.
We’ve highlighted the essential features of the best 3 burner gas grills below. Along with checking out the list of best models in the list, you should also carefully read the buying guide here:
Cooking Area Capacity
Grills with two or more burners offer greater flexibility and temperature control. The most crucial measurement for evaluating the size of a grill is its surface area. It is measured in square inches. Most grills can handle 24 burgers.
RELATED: In 2023, we tried to compare highlights such as price, pros, and cons of each product. Then we put together this list best value propane grill for you! Join us right here to find out!
What Temperature Do You Cook Steaks On A Gas Grill?
Grilling steaks requires that the temperature of your grill be set between 450 to 500 F. To create sear marks on the grill, you need it to heat to at least 500°.
How Do You Use A Smoker Box On A Gas Grill?
You can make delicious and flavorful meals with a grill box. To prevent wood chips from setting on fire, soak them in water for 30 minutes. The wood chips can then be placed in the smoker box by using tongs. The lid and grill lid should be closed. Wait for the smoke to begin. You can then lower the temperature of the grill and place your food onto the grates placed over unlit burners.
How Many Burners Do I Need?
A gas grill's number of burners determines how much food can be grilled at once. If you are planning on hosting large parties, a six-burner gas barbecue is better. A three- or four burner stove is sufficient for most grilling purposes.
Are Infrared Burners A Good Thing?
Convection heating is used to heat food in gas grills. This type of energy can dry out meats. The infrared burners on the other side are intended to preserve meats' moisture and produce a more succulent dish. They use radiation heat instead of convection heat. The fire heats metal or ceramic plates, which transfer heat to the food.
How Do You Clean A Gas Grill?
You will need to scrub the grill grates with a brush or another tool every time you use it. It's easiest to clean the grates while they are still hot, since food particles and grease don't have time to harden. Cast iron grates will need oil after cleaning. After each use, you should clean the grill's sides and lid.
You should also clean the grill regularly. It's important that you clean your grill every month. Once a year, remove the cover from the burners.
After knowing the suitable kinds of best 3 burner gas grills and the features you wish, it’s high time for you to start your shopping. Note that you shouldn’t run out to a particular store or start scrolling through online sales just yet. With the development of technology, especially the expansion of sale sites, you can easily find your buddy.
Remember to check out our site weekly round-up to ensure that the current sales on best 3 burner gas grills perform well in our tests. So you can catch up with them as soon as possible. Would you please give us your feedback for better service? Many thanks!
READ NEXT: The Most Popular Air Fryer For 2023